The schedule, as set out by IndyCar.com:
- Sunday, March 14 - Brazil (location TBA)
- Sunday, March 28 - Streets of St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Sunday, April 11 - Barber Motorsports Park
- Sunday, April 18 - Streets of Long Beach, Calif.
- Saturday, May 1 - Kansas Speedway
- Sunday, May 30 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Saturday, June 12* - Texas Motor Speedway
- Sunday, June 20 - Iowa Speedway
- Sunday, July 4 - Watkins Glen International
- Sunday, July 18 - Streets of Toronto
- Sunday, July 25 - Edmonton City Centre Airport
- Sunday, August 8 - Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Sunday, August 22 - Infineon Raceway
- Saturday, August 28* - Chicagoland Speedway
- Labor Day Weekend - Kentucky Speedway
- Saturday, September 18 - Twin Ring Motegi
- Saturday, October 2 - Homestead-Miami Speedway
Looking over the tweets from Curt Cavin, some of the schedule looks remarkably similar:
- Watkins Glen keeps the 4th of July date.
- Texas is still 2 weeks after Indianapolis (leaving a spot open for Milwaukee to get its act together).
- New Hampshire is once again denied a date (hopefully this is rectified soon).
Post a Comment